So progress has slowed on the nugget a bit. I refuse to let it beat me though. I need to have it sorted and sold by November.
With the help of Bam, I’ve installed the rear bumper. It was heaps harder than I thought, nothing is ever easy. It’s starting to look like a complete car.
Here is my updated to-do list.
- Install rear 1/4 windows
- Install roof strips
Install rear seats Install rear seat belts Fabricate exhaust
- Power steering belt
- Replace the fuel level sender
Replace the fuel pump
- Fit new solenoid to passengers door
- Hook up A/C wire
- Find and fit awesome steering wheel
Fit rear bumper
- Find, fit and paint EVO 3 Side Skirts
- Stereo, if we get that far
- Dyno Tune
- Oil pressure warning light
Crazy indicator problem