An exhausts, all cars need them. This is the super short version cos I’m really tired. My good friend Ron from Total Performance has owed me an exhaust for some website design work I did way back when. Anyways I never had anything to put it on till now. Seeing as the Nugget is really just a mini EVO Ron supplied me a 3″ bolt on Rage system to suit an EVO 2. Bam went about taking some length out of the system to make it fit. The result, an exhaust and a car that no longer sounds like a tractor. Super happy.
Here is my updated to-do list.
- Install rear 1/4 windows
- Install roof strips
Install rear seats Install rear seat belts Fabricate exhaust
- Power steering belt
- Replace the fuel level sender
Replace the fuel pump
- Fit new solenoid to passengers door
- Hook up A/C wire
- Find and fit awesome steering wheel
- Find, fit and paint EVO 3 Side Skirts
- Stereo, if we get that far
- Dyno Tune
- Oil pressure warning light
Crazy indicator problem